RH New Logic 220
The new RH Logic 220 has been created to make the RH range of chairs even better. A chair that merges characteristic comfort and first class ergonomics with improved usage features and enhanced accessibility to elevate user experience.
Furthermore, the RH Logic has a new visual design to create a neat, square sophisticated look that blends seamlessly into almost any working space.
Clear control functions with pictograms guide the user on how to adjust the chair, easily reachable and visible while seated. RH New Logic 220 is designed to be adjustable for anyone and anybody.
The new RH Logic is the result of a five year long process, where RH developers have collaborated closely with designers Jonas Stokke and Øystein Austad.
The driving force has been to make the chair as comfortable as possible, with easily accessible controls to make sure that the chair meets every demand.
- Tilt mechanism. Infinitely adjustable and can be locked in any chosen position. We recommend to work with the tilt open to encourage active seating. Separately adjustable backrest angle for support in any position.
- Seat depth with seat slide: 400-499 mm (seatslide 100 mm incl. 20 mm in the back)
- Seat width/depth: 442 mm / 477 mm
- Seat height/width: (standard gas stem) 394-526 mm
- Back height/width: 620 mm/433 mm
- Base: black lacquered aluminium, Ø680 mm and castors for carpeted floors (Ø65 mm)
- Plastic colour: Black
Lumbar pump, height adjustable arms and neck rest is standard
Design by: Jonas Stokke & Oystein Austad, and Flokk Design Team
Seat Size Standard, Seat Size Extra Large
Select SC 60999, Capture CPT4401
Thanks for your help! My new RH New Logic 220 arrived today and was pretty quick to assemble. It's so much more comfortable than my old chair. Thanks for the great advice and service! Would highly recommend.