HÅG Tribute Features
- Combining timeless design and enduring quality, HÅG Tribute is highly sustainable
- A plush and prominent piece of furniture that isn’t made just to support you, it’s made to move you too
- Each HÅG Tribute chair is manufactured with absolute precision and lovingly crafted by one of the many skilled technicians at the HÅG factory in Røros, Norway.
- HÅG in Balance technology that ensures a conscious movement.
- A pioneering upper back and headrest give ideal support – a feel-good feature that intuitively responds whenever you recline.
HÅG Tribute Specifications
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 454 x 395-480 mm
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 150 mm Gas Cylinder
- Seat Height: 408-518 mm
- Height of armrests: 178-285 mm
- Height of back pads: 740 mm
- Height of foremost Support Point on Backrest: 170 - 238 mm height range
- Height of foremost support point on headrests: 680-795 mm
- Tilt range is 7º forwards and 18º backwards from a neutral position 3º to the rear
- Foot Base (diameter) 740 mm
Black - ATG56100, Brown - Black Aluminium - Elmosoft 33004 ETA November, Brown - Polished - Elmosoft 33004 ETA November, Brown - Black Aluminium - ATG55130, Brown - Polished - ATG55130