HÅG Capisco 8010
THE HÅG Capisco 8010 is a plastic chair with a seat and back. Like the other chairs in the Capisco range, the Capisco Puls is designed for active sitting. No other work chair is so well adapted to work stations of different heights. Sit down and adjust it from a normal table height to a semi-standing position.
The seat has an integrated cushion for improved comfort and can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. We often recommend the HÅG Capisco instead of kneeling chairs as it offers the same level of comfort and movement while providing greater support - better for slightly longer stints of sitting. The seat height, seat depth and back height can also be adjusted.
HÅG Capisco Puls Chair Features
- The HÅG Capisco Puls Chair is a unique seat back, saddle seat executive chair
- The saddle seat encourages an upright posture and a natural curvature in the lower back
- The seat height, seat depth and back height can be adjusted
- Tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable.
- Includes as standard a 200 mm gas cylinder - perfect for use with standard or height adjustable desks (extends to a semi-standing height)
- Polished Aluminium foot base
HÅG Capisco Puls Chair Specifications
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 460 x 400-470 mm
- Maximum Weight: 120 kg capacity
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 200 mm Gas Cylinder
- Seat Pan Height: 455 - 620 mm range
- Back Height: 470 mm
- Foremost Support Point on Backrest: 145 - 233 mm height range
- Chair Tilt: 17º range
Petroleum/Select SC67099, White/Nexus NEX013, Black/Select SC60999
Black Base, White Base, Silver Base
On of the few stores that had what I wanted in stock, called up to clarify a few questions and the staff were friendly and new their products well.
Give them a call, they will look after you.